Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Pattern coming... "Don't Call Me Victoria" Scarf

My mom's name is Vicki, people almost always assume its short for another name. Nope, just Vicki. She especially hates it when people call her Victoria. I wanted to knit her a scarf in her favorite greens and blues. Found the perfect yarn, FiberNatura - Heaven, a Merino/Silk mix that's "heaven" to knit up! Searched Ravelry for hours, consulted my trusty The Harmony Guide, Lace & Eyelets and poured through the lacy patterns. I wanted something somewhat light, LOVE the snowflake stitches, but fall themed. Settled on the Fern Lace stitch and wrote up a super quick and easy pattern for the perfect sized scarf! I'm knitting it up now and will publish it on here as soon as it's finished!

Here is a teaser, bad picture, but you'll get the idea. ;)


No comments: